Initial Posy Ring in 14K White Gold or Your Choice of Color
- Reviews (0)
Make a custom posy wedding ring your own with your choice of initials or name on the ring. This ring is exclusive to Crystal Realm, and we first made it for a couple who wanted a ring with Polish lettering. After careful deliberation over the choices Mandira provided, they chose lettering in a Gaelic font on a ring decorated with a Russian motif between every two instances of letters.
You may have:
1. Three initials inscribed twice around the outside
2. Two intials inscribed three times around the outside
3. Your three initials and your beloved’s three initials on the outside of the ring
4. A five letter name followed by a heart (or other symbol) around the outside of the ring (you may add a comment in the comment field when you check out)
5. A six letter name around the outside of the ring
This ring is 6mm wide, and it is available in quarter, half, and whole sizes from 4 to 12.5. It is approximately 2mm thick, meaning it is a very substantial ring. Choose from 14K white gold, shown, 14K yellow gold or 14K rose gold. 18K or platinum is available upon request.
Priced singly. Order two for a pair (choosing one size at a time and placing it in your basket).
Made exclusively by Crystal Realm in the U.S. by the time-honored lost-wax casting method.